Every country has entrenched rules and regulations that govern the corporate sector. Among the allied legal jurisdictions in India, the rule that controls company registration is conducted by the companies act, 1956. This act sees to it that all companies are mandated to follow certain steps in order to get registered. Here are is the outline of the procedure involved in Company Registration in India:
- The first step involves, complying with the share capital prerequisite, together with the maximum and minimum strengths of shareholders and the board of directors.
- Selecting the company’s name and getting approval from the registrar of companies, comes pertinent as the second step. This should be done at the registration company’s office, that is located in the same state your company is deemed to operate.
- A complete set of all the legal documents such as; the article of association and the memorandum of association, should then be submitted with the registrar of companies.
- A list of other legal documents beside the article of association and the memorandum of association, will require to be filled with the registrar of companies. These includes letters from all the company’s directors, form 32, form 18, form 29, a stamped letter from the ROC and evidence of payment for the charged fee. All members are required to sign the declaration of compliance at this important stage of registration.
- The certificate of incorporation is then issued to the legal owner of the company to act as a full proof to show that the company has been certified and has fulfilled all the legal registration requirements. The entire process of registering a company, takes about three week from the filling of the memorandum of association together with the article of association to the acquisition of the certificate of registration.
All the assistance regarding the registration process can be outsourced. There are companies in India that have a complete team of advents in the field of company registration. This includes a set of corporate attorneys that can assist you in various sections of the registration process, such as the company’s patent, copyright, trademark and company incorporation, among others. These companies offer other services beside the registration of your company that might just be beneficial to your company. This comes in highlights of the support in terms of merging and acquisitions, the LLP services and direct foreign investments.
Further, in addition to setting up company if the company is engaged in service industry i.e. if it main activity is to provide services then it is also required to take service tax registration in addition to company formation.
Looking for the best of these companies to outsource the registration assistance, require more research and caution. Establishing a permanent friendly and corporate relation with the company, should be the primary goal as you may require their services over and over again. Going for a reputable, popular and most reliable company, will guarantee you perfect services that might just work right for you. There are a vast array of these companies on-line, and by making a thorough research on the internet, then you are more apt to find a reliable company to help you out.
These companies have played a major role in the overall growth of the corporate sector in India. Their services extend to to the establishment of industries, companies and institutions. They offer proficient services to investors, professionals, business men and even the small scale entrepreneurs.